Become a sponor of an instrument
Support the Playing Collection as sponsor of an instrument. Some need a cleaning, others a restoration:
- Repairing and oiling the alphorn by Oberli: 500.-
- Cleaning and oiling the oboe by Hans Reist, Sumiswald (ca. 1800): 1000.-
- Restore the clarinet of "Charles Felchlin à Berne": 2000.-
- Restore to soundability the alto saxophone by Adolphe Sax, Fils: 3000.-
- Repairing of the contrabass saxophone (photo): 5000.-
- Clean the English brass-band instruments: 300.- each
- Clean and restore the bass trombone with double slide: 1000.-
- Cleaning and restoring to soundability the bass sudrophon by Sudre: 1500.-
- your name on the label
- a free pass to the exhibition
- regular information about activities of the Playing Collection
founded in 1825, suported the resoration of the bassoon by Savary, Paris, built in 1825!
is the sponsor of the restauriation of the alto saxophone by Adolphe Edourd Sax Fils, made ca. 1895. It reminds us the old, "warm" sound of the saxophones of the 19th century. Thank you, Raiffeisenbank !